Up for sale is my used Gallien Krueger 700RBII amp and 210RBX cabinet. I've swapped over to an Ampeg rig at this point because I prefer the tone. Both of these are in mint shape and have never left my practice space (which is the basement of the drummer's house). On the head there is no rack rash or marks of any kind. The cabinet is in great shape, tweeter works fine, and the ratfur is still looks new.

Both look and sound like new, even though they are about a year old now.

Head specs:
- 480watts (4ohms) plus 50 watt Horn Bi-Amp System
- Active 4-band EQ
- Adjustable Contour, Presence & 4/5 String voicing
- Boost (Valve Effect)
- Seperate Tweeter & Woofer volume controls
- Effectsloop & Tuner out with Mute
- XLR out with Level, Ground Lift & Pre/Postswitch
- Speakon & 1/4"outputs
- 19x3.5x8 (2 rack spaces)
- 19.5lbs

$400, cash only. (may consider shipping this, buyer pays for shipping) Would drive 60 miles outside of Albany for the right buyer.

Cab specs:
The RBX series delivers the classic fat, warm tone to which rock, blues and country players are accustomed. The RBX Series cabinets may be used in standard full range operation or with GK's Horn Bi-Amp System. Special chambering and bracing has been incorporated into the cabinet design to eliminate standing waves so that nothing gets in the way of your performance. All models feature high performance, high quality horns, black carpet, recessed, spring- loaded handles, rugged steel grills, custom interlocking corners and 11-ply poplar construction .

8 ohms
400 watts

$300 cash/local only. Would drive up to 60 miles to meet the right buyer.

Pictures for both will be up tonight.