This is a near-mint Framus Diablo Custom 7-string guitar. Handmade in Germany, these are no longer available in the US since Framus has discontinued their US distribution. The quality and worksmanship are incredible, and the guitar plays and sounds very good. The oiled Ovangkol neck feels very comfortable, and also gives the guitar a unique, warmer tone. The attention to detail on the Diablo Custom is great, you won't be disappointed.

Features from Framus:
"The only way to improve on the Diablo Pro was to make it even more beautiful. That's just what we did when we created the Diablo Custom. We started by adding a 2-piece bookmatched Flamed Maple top to the standard body. Next, we made the fingerboard of Tigerstripe Ebony with ornate inlays. Additional this guitar is available in all high polish finishes we offer, plus Cherry, Almond and Honey Sunburst finishes. As a result of these upgrades, the Diablo Custom is one of the most beautiful guitars you'll ever play.

This 7-string version of the Diablo Custom comes with a licensed Floyd Rose double-locking vibrato bridge, a 7-string Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker and two Seymour Duncan Custom Shop single-coils. It also has an American Swamp Ash body with a 20 mm thick bookmatched Flamed Maple top as well as a Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets.

* Bolt-in neck
* 7-string
* US Swamp Ash body
* AAA Flamed Maple top (bookmatched)
* Ovangkol neck
* Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
* Scale length: 25,5" (648 mm)
* 22 jumbo frets
* Plek Technology used for Guitar Set Up
* Original Seymour Duncan pickups for 7-string guitars: SSL-2 (neck), SSL-2 (RW/RP), SH7-4 (bridge)
* Framus 5-way switch
* 1 x Push/pull volume control for humbucker splitting
* 1 x tone control
* High Polish Finish (Natural, Stain, Sunburst, Blackburst or solid)
* Framus locking machine heads
* Floyd Rose licensed vibrato for 7-string guitars with locking nut
* Warwick security locks
* Chrome hardware
* Weight**: 3,7 kg"

Only used in my studio, so it's in better shape than some showroom pieces. Works perfectly. I only say 9.9/10 in case I've missed something, but I don't see any obvious flaws.

I honestly don't know what the market for these is used, but brand new, the 6-string version of this guitar currently sells for 1390 Euro - that's $1943.80 USD for the 6-string. I also found 1 US shop that had a new old stock Diablo Custom 7 for $3221. So, I think this is pretty fair for the 7-string:

$1400 shipped CONUS obo

So long as the total paid is $1400, I'll also include a brand new Gator hardshell case and some extra strings.

Also, some trade options; feel free to PM offers, but things I can think of that I'd actually be interested in, in no particular order, are:
- Axe-Fx (std)
- Jackson COW-7 Red-Blue Pearl (+ cash)
- Caparison Dellinger 7
- POD X3 Pro (+ cash)
- Marshall EL84 20/20 (+ cash)
- Mesa Rec Pre (+ cash)
- Soldano SP77 (+ cash)
- VHT Valveulator Pre
- Yamaha Motif (any model, including rackmount, + cash depending)
- Yamaha Tyros (any model)

References: iTrader on (32 or 33 positive transactions) and forayear on e*ay (over 300 positive transactions).

PM me or email (r3dd3n AT aol DOT com) for info. I prefer PayPal.