Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG370DX, for those who don't know, that means it's got neck binding and no pickguard like those on the 350DX. Standard RG H/S/H routing, sharktooth inlays and 5 way selector. Had a graphic image that was put on using contact paper but after one little knick or two a small tear in it led me to end up just taking the whole thing off; thus resulting in what is now a gloss front, and an all satin side and back. Looks nice, feels nicer. There is a small scratch underneath the volume pot from when I was removing the finish; tried doing it without having to remove the actual knob, and made a small scratch with whatever I was using.

Modifications (if any): Aside from taking the front, hideous "Mayhem Festival" graphic off - none

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Tremolo bar if you can count that?

Location (City,State or City,Country): MA/NH border

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me, I've also got my AIM in my profile although not re-installed, or even e-mail.

References (eBay or other forum userid): 1 trade done on with Mischa (Demoniac), 2 sales done on Jemsite as MFB (only one person left feedback), 3 sales done on eBay as pr0metherion, and 10 trades done on Goozex as Kezia

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): These go for $400 new so I'll say $275 shipped seems reasonable considering it's been used for bedroom playing and taken maybe 3 dings and a scratch.

Willing to trade for a hard-tail 6 stringer, and would be willing to add some cash if necessary

Just realized, the string retainer IS included, I just took it off from when I restrung it. Currently set up in E with D'Addario 9-42's. This also WILL be wiped down, as you can see it's a little dusty.

Pictures: Linked to PB since they're kind of big if not auto-resized