Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Hey guys, really not much to say about this since any 7 stringer knows about the 7321. Planned on turning this into a beast guitar but I forgot how good I am at procrastinating so this is coming along at a snail's pace + I have enough superstrats and for the project it would be used for it just has too much of a "metal, br00talz, low B chug" effect on me so I'm putting it up for sale.

Modifications (if any): I sanded down most of the body, removed the pots/knobs/pickups etc. Will work fine acoustically if you put the neck and strings back. Electronics are needed hence this being a "project guitar"

Accessories (hardshell case etc): None that I can think of, it was all stock when I got it and I've only really bought a new pickup for it

Location (City,State or City,Country): MA/NH border

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM/AIM

References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
eBay - pr0metherion (3)
Jemsite - MFB (1) - MFB (1)
Goozex - Kezia (10)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Pretty bare bone so this will be cheap, say $120 for the actual guitar and shipping is usual $15 so total of $135 shipped? If you want, I'll do a package of both the 7321 + X2N-7 for say $190 shipped?

Pictures: I have some older ones from when it was still together below, almost in the same shape except no hardware/pickup and the sides are further sanded