FS Boss GEB-7

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Boss GEB-7

Boss GEB-7

Cross-posting weeeee!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Boss GEB-7 I got from Daddy's a week ago when I traded in my 4x12 cabinet. Since I couldn't get actual cash I used store credit and picked this up with a quick inspection and didn't realize it was a bass EQ. No big deal so I figured I'd put it up on here and give a good deal to someone who may need/want it. Very good condition except for a minor chip on one of the sliders since I picked too much at what I though was just a scuff, whoops. Aside from that it's in mint condition as far as I know. I havent even turned it on yet since I don't need it

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): I'll throw in some extra 9 volt batteries (Energizer - no cheapo's )

Location (City,State or City,Country): MA/NH border

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM/AIM

References (eBay or other forum userid): SS.org - MFB (3), eBay - pr0metherion (3), Goozex - as Kezia (10) and Jemsite as MFB (1)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $50 shipped off to you, that's $45 for the pedal and $5 to cover shipping. I'll also eat the 3% PP fees - I know I'm so generous

Pictures: It's a standard Boss EQ pedal in gray instead of white, but if you REALLY wants pics, PM me

No one there needs a bass EQ pedal? Or knows anyone that needs a bass EQ pedal?