I am selling my amp which I bought about 4 weeks ago as I cant really afford to keep it. I fell in love with it when I played at my local store and bought it straight away without thinking through my money issues (I bought it for £429 new). I upgraded it too with a Celestion G12K 100 Speaker (£75), a pair of TAD 6L6GC Black Plate Tubes (£25), and a pair of JJ ECC803s' AX7 tubes (£20).
This amp is an absolute monster after these upgrades. Everybody in my house hates me for the sheer volume and brutality this thing can produce
It is in mint condition as it is almost brand new and it will be posted in the original box.
Here is the spec:
* 40W Class AB tube amp through (2) 12AX7 preamp tubes and (2) 6L6 power tubes
* 1X12” configuration featuring Premium Celestion® G12K 100 speaker
* 12 dialed in amp models (channel voices) that deliver a complete tonal range from shimmering clean to insane grind.
* 7 Smart Control Effects including Tape Echo, Multi-Tap, Sweep Echo, Flanger/Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo and Reverb.
* 36 user programmable channels
* 200+ artist created presets covering the greatest guitar tones of all time
* POD® 2.0 XLR direct out for studio direct tone.
The Spider Valve design combines 12AX7 preamp tubes with Line 6’s signature modeling front-end, a marriage that allows each part of the sonic equation to deliver what it does best: creamy, cascading distortion and enriched harmonics from the tubes, and 12 of the world’s finest amp models and seven stunning effects from the modeling front end. And, of course, perfectly matched 6L6 power tubes driving Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers to deliver unprecedented sonic impact and spatial imaging.
With the simple front-end controls and display, programmable patches and presets are instantly within reach. Tweak your tone even further with the front panel Presence, Drive, Bass, Mid and Treble controls: this is a true-blue tube amp, and it acts like one, responding and delivering all the analog detail, performance and warmth of every amp model and effect.
If you want pics please let me know and I will get them up.
Amp is currently in Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
Asking price is £399 considering the as new condition and all the upgrades which cost me well over £100.
This is a steal for this price and you'd be nuts to turn it down, M