Not open for further replies.

Mesa Boogie RECTOVERB 50 watt head Series 1

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Drew 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD - PLEASE DELETE -Mesa Boogie RECTOVERB 50 watt head Series 1

- SOLD -

Please delete

#3 ·
It is in great condition, bedroom kept for a hell of a long time. I remember when you brought it back from Richmond. :agreed:

Someone buy this, so he can buy an amp from me. :lol:

#5 ·
Your price is actually very good - I just suspect it's a factor of the market more than anything right now, that we're in a recession and times are tough and the number of people shopping for new amps just isn't where it was a year or two back.

I've got a Series II I'm looking to sell, but I'm not even actively pushing it anymore simply because it doesn't seem work the effort just yet.

#6 ·
Your price is actually very good - I just suspect it's a factor of the market more than anything right now, that we're in a recession and times are tough and the number of people shopping for new amps just isn't where it was a year or two back.

I've got a Series II I'm looking to sell, but I'm not even actively pushing it anymore simply because it doesn't seem work the effort just yet.
QTF.

I traded my RoV for a Triple not too long ago, and spent much of the summer posting FS ads on CL. No one was interested in buying my RoV outright. You may want to give the trade route a shot.

#7 ·
Yeah Dan, I read your post on that. I think you got really lucky with that trade. Unfortunately, if I could find someone to take it in trade, I doubt it would be the gem that I'm trying to buy from Noodles (thus my whole reason for trying to sell it). If he hadn't gotten his hands on an older 2chan Dual, that is already sitting in my office (i've got credit with him, since I tech all his guitars for shows), I wouldn't be looking to sell the RoV. I really dig the versatility of the RoV, but that Dual is like a spitting image of the one I let go of back in the 90s.
On that note, if somebody has something they would be willing to trade for it, within reason obviously, I would be willing to talk.
Thanks Drew and Dan. I do appreciate your inputs.

#12 ·
:lol: Congrats. :D I've got a RoV combo sitting in my hallway not getting used that I kind of want to move, too - glad to see the market's opening up a little for these things. :yesway:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.