FS Mesa Nomad-45 2x12

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Mesa Nomad-45 2x12

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Dingwall Afterburner 5
    Rig: Mesa Roadster, Recto 4x12

Mesa Nomad-45 2x12

Well, I've been putting this off for a while, but the sad reality is that I don't play this amp anymore, and I can't justify leaving a pro-quality tube rig sitting in the hall outside my bedroom and gathering dust.

I've reviewed/raved about this thing elsewhere so I'll keep it pretty short on the specs, but this is really one of the most versatile Mesas I've ever plugged into. Three channels, two modes per channel. Channel one has "clean," a Fender-y sort of clean tone, and "pushed," the same tone driven way into saturation. Channel 2 has "vintage," a smooth Mark-style saturaton, and Modern, a louder, gainier, crunchier version of the same. Channel 3 has Vintage and Modern as well, though the fundamental tone is darker - Vintage is a nice, liquid lead tone that's sort of Mesa's take on the modded Marshall sound, and Modern puts you up into near-Recto territory (in fact, I posted A/B clips of this amp and my Rectoverb running into the same cab with similar settings, and many of you didn't realize they weren't the same amp).

On top of that, you have two poweramp modes, Normal and Extreme, a louder, more aggressive poweramp that strips out more negative feedback as I understand, and Mesa's awesome "solo" button, an adjustable volume boost. Switchable reverb, as well.

In the years I've had this thing, the only issue I've ever had was a single blown fuse - it's a Mesa, they're built like tanks.

I'm not really looking for trades (the plan is to sell this and, eventually, the Rectoverb, and replace them with a Roadster head), but I guess I'll hear you out if you're interested all the same.

I'm asking $750. I'd STRONGLY prefer local pick up (and I'd be willing to do a couple hours' drive to meet you halfway or something, if need be), but I won't rule out shipping if the buyer covers actual costs.

I'll get some pictures up tonight. In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions. This is an absolutely awesome amp, it's just my tastes have changed a little bit since I bought it, and I just don't have room in my apartment to keep both this, a Rectoverb, and a Recto 2c12 cab.
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

i can attest to the awesomeness of this amp, and of this seller

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Dingwall Afterburner 5
    Rig: Mesa Roadster, Recto 4x12

You know, while scanning the net to find out what these things typically go for, I found the Jemsite post I made right after I bought this. Based off that, it looks like you bought yours exactly one week before I bought mine.

ME: PRS CE22
    MA: Richard Cogger Classical
    MB: Fender Bulletbass
    Rig: Mesa Mark V/TA30

Still available and if so Pics?