Long shot here, but I've had this for ages and haven't been playing it.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Line 6 Variax 700 hardtail guitar in red. Ash top, mahogany back. A bit of pick swirling, but no dings, dents, or major scratches. The acoustic sounds and 12-string modeling are awesome and I love the Rickenbacker electric sounds (very edgy and clear), and the retuning available via the Workbench is really cool. Plays very nicely, feels solid, and has a very comfortable neck.

The Workbench software is really the cool part, as you can swap and combine virtual pickups and bodies, change their placement, output level, and even tweak potentiometer values. I am the first and only owner of this guitar.

Modifications (if any): None. I have the truss rod cover but no screw to put it in.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with the footswitch/DI box/power source, gig bag, AC adapter, and cable/USB interface for the Workbench software.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Essex Junction, VT

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): 100% feedback from temjinstrife at ebay; check my iTrader here and on sevenstring.org (under 'Josh'); also have an iTrader feedback on TalkBass under "IntrepidCellist."

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking to get $700 shipped, but I am open to offers.

Pictures: Will attempt to get some up later. Basically, it looks like this minus the whammy bar. PM me or reply here if you want any specific photos.