Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: one 12" speaker (made by Jensen for EarCandy) out of my Buzzbomb 2x12 cab.

Modifications (if any): None.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): None.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Overland Park, KS

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here.

References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader one and ebay username lustcalledknowledge.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I'm asking $85 shipped. Paypal only. I'd prefer to only ship within the lower 48. But if you're willing to pay the extra shipping, I'll ship anywhere.

It might be a little bit of a long shot, but I'd be willing to trade for a Boss Ns-2, or ISP Decimator G (plus cash), or Rocktron Midi Xchange.

Pictures: Pictures per request. It looks like a speaker.

"125 watts rms. 200 peak
98.8 dB / 8 ohms

Large 125 watt 2 inch voice coil with a 52 Oz mag, this speaker is the combination of delicate cleans to absolutely ear bleeding volumes with crunch that will have the neighbors calling the cops and leaving your friends green with envy. Available in 8 or 16 ohms.

This speaker has sparkling cleans with organic clarity and depth, when playing classic or over driven tones it adapts to the British style top end that makes these tones so sought after.

This is a great speaker for larger gauge strings or seven string guitar players. Baritone or de-tuned players will love this speaker because of its string to string clarity in deep chords, fast deep riffing or fast poppy jazz runs.

The Low end is large with a tight round surface and big definitive depth.

The mids are medium range, not scooped or spiked, smooth and clear, right in the volume range and tone stack of the amp to make the amps mid knob very versatile as well as the volume knob on your guitar.

The Top end is full not blanketed sounding or dark. The top is versatile, if you want it dark you can Eq it down that way.

This driver shines with both bridge and neck pickups, humbucker or single coil due to its instant response and self adapting ability."

You can read more about the speakers here: :: Earcandy cabs .com :: News: EarCandy Guitar Speakers

Pm me with any questions.