First off, let me say that this is a local sale only since it's heavy as fucking hell!(the head alone is over 50lbs) And I think the only local person to me on here is Shannon. But, if you happen to know anybody in the Seattle, WA. area that needs a cheap tube amp, point them my way.
I wouldn't mind keeping it but at this point I'd rather have a combo amp and this thing is just taking up space.
Great amp for those on a budget. I picked it up on a whim and don't really need it.
Designed by Bruce Egnater. Super high gain! It actually sounds pretty fucking good! Some people like to claim that it's a budget Mesa Recto but I'd say it's more comparable to a Peavey XXX with a touch of Mesa Recto. Very underated amp. And from what I gather, very "mod-able".
• All-Tube Signal Path
• Tri-Mode Rectifier: Tube - Class A or AB, Solid-State - Class AB
• Overdrive Channel: Gain 1 and Gain 2. Each with Independent Master Volumes, Assignable Contour Control
• Clean Channel: Master Volume, 3-Band EQ and Bright Switch
• Global Controls: Volume, Low-Res(Resonance) and Reverb
• Effects Loop with Level Controls(Footswitchable)
• Line Out with Level Control
• Selectable 4 / 8 / 16 Ohms External Speaker Jacks
• 4-Position Footswitch: Channel, Gain, Reverb and Effects Loop
• Ground Lift Switch
Power: 4 – 6L6 / 5881
Preamp: 4 – 12AX7
Phase-Inverter: 1 – 12AX7
Reverb: 1 – 12AX7
Effects-Loop: 1 – 12AX7
Rectifier: 1 – 5AR4
Head is in excellent shape. Includes footswitch.
The cab has seen better days but still works perfectly. The cab is a B-52 AT-412B. 480-Watt RMS. Four 120-Watt Custom B-52 Speakers. Mono/Stereo Switchable. 4 or 16 ohms mono/8 ohms x 2 stereo. Reinforced Baltic Birch Construction.
Looking to get $350 for the whole package.