Had these for awhile... Reverb doesn't get used at all, and the System barely gets used. Might as well clear them out.

eBay feedback 100% positive under tenacioustemps also have 9 positive feedback (100%) on sevenstring.org as sakeido

Nova Reverb - $150 + shipping (est $20 for standard CPS ground to US)
Nova System - $500 + shipping (est $40 for standard CPS ground to US)
Prices in USD since the canadian dollar is trading for roughly the same amount as the ruble

The Nova Reverb is totally mint. Includes power adapter, original box, and original plastic wrap the unit came in. Very awesome sounding unit - the dynamic reverb is an especially useful feature. I used it to "thicken" up my Stiletto for solos and cleans. The Invader doesn't need the help so away this thing goes.

The Nova System has three small pinhead sized marks in the front (visible in picture) from when TC shipped it back to me. I bought a Nova pretty much the day it was available, didn't work, sent it out for warranty, got it back and realized I still don't like playing with a lot of effects, so it has maybe five hours play time on it. Includes power cord, original box and manual.