Metal Guitarist Forums banner

FS: Marshall JMP-1 Preamp (UK/EU)

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Cassidy 
#1 ·
No longer using this, so I should pass it on to someone who will. It's a great preamp, a fair range of Marshall tones can be had out of it. Wonderful cleans. With a boost in front it'll tighten up nicely, too. Great unit for late night/apartment recording, too. Just plug it into your PC and load up some cabinet impulses and you're away.

It's MIDI capable, so it can incorporate into your rig very nicely. 100 preset locations, 50 of which can be written on. Effects loop with mix/blend control.

No manual or footswitch, I'm afraid. I bought it second hand and it didn't have either of those. However, the manual can be found on Marshall's site (happy to provide a link), and the MIDI capability means you can use any controller you like (I used a Behringer one to switch patches and effect unit patches at the same time with one press).

The unit is in great condition. There maybe a little rack rash on the top of it, or it may be completely fine up there. I honestly don't remember. However, the back and front are completely clean. No writing has worn off, no scratches or marks. All buttons, inputs and knobs work perfectly. Power lead included.

Looking for £200 obo + shipping (should be £10 in the UK). Happy to entertain trade ideas, too.

I'll throw in a 4U rack case with it too. That's just the kind of prick I am!

Pictures

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.