I might do a trade plus cash(on your end) for a complete regular Skyway Street Beat or Skyway Street Styler(see pics below).
Custom mahogany body with monkey grip
24-fret UV7PWH neck finished and modified to fit an AANJ body
Evo7 bridge, Blaze middle and Blaze neck pickups
Volume, 5-way switch, kill switch
LoPro Edge 7 tremolo bridge
Also, remember the "wound" behind the trem.
Other than that, it's in awesome shape. I've used this guitar a lot so it has some normal playing wear but since early May, I don't think I've taken it out of it's case.
- Custom mahogany body with monkey grip
- 24-fret UV7PWH neck finished and modified by Donnie to fit an AANJ body
- Evo7 bridge, Blaze middle and Blaze neck pickups
- Volume, 5-way switch, kill switch
- LoPro Edge 7 tremolo bridge
- Gotoh tuners
The Skyway bikes I want...
the Skyway Street Beat II(or MKII)
The regular Street Beat:
The Street Styler:
So yeah... not for sale, will only trade towards what I've mentioned unless some of the hits I have out pan out. In that case, this s.o.b. will be up for grabs for cash.