Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: POD HD Bean

ME: SE Singlecut
    Rig: Blues Jr

POD HD Bean

JamUp Pro won me over for silent practicing, so the POD's going up for sale. It's an HD Bean that I've had for around a year. It's completely mint - it's lived either in my drawer or on my desk, and probably has under 10 hours of play time on it. I have the power cord, USB cable, manual(s), and the box. Other than missing some of the bags/cardboard that it came with, it looks new.

They're going for $400 new, and used ones are going for around $350 + shipping on eBay at the moment, so I'll say a tentative $350 + shipping, but make me an offer. I'd prefer cash, but trades I'm interested in are an Egnater Rebel 20 or Tweaker 15, Jet City JCA22H, or a pair of white EMG 808X's plus cash. Or, if anyone has a PRS SE 7 string they want to part with, I'd love to work something out.

For references, I have 100% iTrader rating on SSO, and my eBay username is reallyshouldntbedoingthis.

I only have my original pictures at the moment - I just moved some stuff down to the new house yesterday, and this was part of that. Worst case, I'm moving in the day after labour day, but I might drive more stuff down again before then. edit: I'm currently in Sarnia, ON, and the POD's in Windsor. It's only a couple hours drive, though, so I can run and grab it if need be.

ME: SE Singlecut
    Rig: Blues Jr

How about $300 OBO? Make me an offer.