I have no need for these two heads, whatsoever, since getting my Stiletto. They're really awesome amps, but the Stiletto covers them both very well. I need to get these sold, so I can get that Reverend Hollowbody that I won't know what to do with!
Mesa DC-10 head
- Professionally serviced, and no longer hums like a fridge, as it did when I got it off eBay.
- This used to be a combo, but the previous owner chopped off the 2x12 and did a pretty good job of closing it up to be just a head.
- Everything on it works. I had a switch added to the FX loop, but I admit I don't remember what it does . I'll have to fart with it later to figure it out.
- JJ tubes, may need replacement in a year or so, depending on how often you play.
- Comes with a custom built two-button footswitch that runs on a 9V (because SOMEONE didn't realize that Mesa footswitches get a voltage feed from the amp ).
- Bought from our own Dr Doublethink Seuss about a year or so ago.
- 50w of EL34 goodness.
- Shakes AC/DC all night long, and is great with OD pedals.
- Extra OD channel runs on a latching footswitch, nearly any will work (I use my DC-10 footswitch's first button).
- Has a hodge-podge of tube brands; a Mesa, Ruby, and some others. No idea regarding tube life.
I'll put some pictures up tonight, just wanted to get this ad up!
Price = $$$ + shipping from 43402
I like shipping with UPS (they have better hours than USPS), and always put $1k insurance on gear.
Re: Laney. Tubes don't have heavy use (unless you put it on. Was probably around 30-50 real hours when I sent it off to you. But yeah guy I got it from put some weird fucking shit in there. Powers should be Mesas (ruby) (from me, those have probably more like 10 hours on them), Theres a tung sol in v1, and the other 3 are some combination of an Ei, a sovtek, and something I don't remember.