Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Ibanez MTM2, Dean Vendetta 1.7, Ibanez Mutt, Random Gear

5K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Max 
#1 · (Edited)
I just found out something, which changed the mark V plans. So now going to pay cash for one, so time to raise money

Here we go

Ibanez MTM2 - SOLD! Thanks John
Great guitar, but its not the carvin so off it goes! Upgraded the pickups to a white Dimarzio Evo in the bridge and a White dimarzio Mo Joe in the neck. Plain Trussrod cover instead of Died board, so its a nice dark brown now, instead of light brown. Includes standard ibanez hardshell case

Ibanez RG 350 - SOLD! Thanks *******
Funky Scallop on the neck, not the cleanest ever, but ive seen a lot worse. Aftermarket Pickups, although im not sure what. Great mid-output though, they complement the basswood super well. Includes Cosmo Chrome Gotoh Tuners, and Lo Pro. Plenty of dings, but plays pretty damn well. Includes an economy gigbag. Can upgrade to a taylor gigbag for $25, or a Fitted Ibanez Hardshell Case for $75

Dean Vendetta 1.7 (Mahogany Model) - SOLD! Thanks Josh!
Last of the mahogany models, theyve since been changed to basswood. Cheap guitar, but a fantastic player, and the comfiest neck ever. I hate to let it go, i want to clone the neck, but Id much rather get an amp :lol: Stock pickups, that sound great. Think everything a JB does, but without the flub. also has the worlds most hardcore stereo 1/4" jack ive ever seen. Straplocks, and a nice leather strap included
doesnt include a bag, but i can upgrade to a taylor gigbag for $25

Elixer Nanoweb 7 String Sets - SOLD - Thanks James!
10-52 set plus a low 68. Im going back to Dadarrios, so off these go. 3 sets available, Ill do all 3 for 35 even.

Dimarzio Air Norton 6 - SOLD! Thanks Carlos
Decent Amount of lead, in great shape. A perfect match to that Evo that Vince is selling :idea:

American Big Muff Pi - $50
Great shape, Im just not using it

RULES
Paypal only unless ive dealt with you before
Prices are shipped ConUS/Canada, elsewhere PM for a price
Prices are OBO, but no lowballing

Plenty of feedback as Ibznorange @ sevenstring.org, jemsite, ebay, and a good transaction with fuzzyDXMG @ Harmony Central

Pics are coming soon, i just need to charge my camera battery

See less See more
#3 ·
Actually, of all the modern RG models, the MTM2 is the one I'd have. It's the only recent Ibanez RG/S that I've played that I've liked both the neck and the bridge on.

Can't afford it myself unfortunately, but just putting it out there that it really is an awesome guitar, even from someone who doesn't like most Ibanezes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.