FS Mesa Boogie Recto Slant 412

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Mesa Boogie Recto Slant 412

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Mesa Boogie Recto Slant 412

So this one's a bummer, but the writing has been on the wall for a long time. When a young man undergoes the process of buying his first 412, deep in his heart he knows there are only two options. A Mesa Recto 412, or a Mesa Stiletto 412. Not having $1k to drop on a new cab, he buys whichever one is available used in his area. Which is usually a Recto.

I always wanted the Stiletto. I won't insult anyone's intelligence by explaining what this is. This cab is the sound of modern metal. The Alpha and Omega. Unfortunately, every time I play a non OS cab, it strikes me that I really prefer the raw tightness to the deep polished boom of the OS Recto sound. I wouldn't be absolutely heartbroken having to keep this, since it's the greatest cab ever made, but I did always really want a Stiletto 412, and maybe it's time to finally make that happen. I figured as long as I am doing my gear restructering I might as well go balls out. It's in great shape, and comes with the Mesa slip cover. I bought this in like new condition for $700 from an authorized Mesa dealer.

Long shot, since I don't know if anyone's local. Will trade straight across for a Stiletto 412. Or sell for $550. Pickup only obviously.

ME: RG3570z
    MA: Breedlove Pursuit Concert
    Rig: Mesa/Boogie Mark Five:25

Wirelessly posted

If this is still around in a few months I'll drive up and take it off your hands. Btw I've been going to Curt Gowdy a lot lately, if you ever want to hike or bike with me there hit me up!