Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
This amp sound absolutely amazing and I love it, but I need something with two channels so it's time for it to move along.
From the Fargen site:
The Fargen Mighty Plex MKII 30 watt hand wired tube amplifier delivers high energy cranked tube amp tone at whisper quiet volumes with a mixture of great tube amp design, world class components and the amazing Kevin O'Conner Power Scaling technology. The power scaling circuit uses voltage manipulation (think variac) to control output volume and power tube overdrives without cutting high end frequencies like an attenuator does and allows you to run the amp anywhere from 30 watts down to below a 1/2 watt for the ultimate low volume jamming experience.
The Mighty Plex MKII 30 watt amp captures all of your favorite British high gain and classic rock tones with the help of our patented "Decade Switch" technology. The Fargen "Decade Switch" gives you 3 different classic sounds/gain structures and morphs between 3 completely different classic British preamp circuits (JTM45/PLEXI JMP/ JCM 800) NOT JUST AN APPROXIMATION...THE ACTUAL CIRCUIT!
Fargen Mighty Plex Features:
- London Power / Power Scaling control 30 watts down to less than a 1/2 watt
- Tube Buffered FX loop
- New improved 3 position rotary decade switch that alters the circuit for true 60-70-80 Marshall style tones. (JTM 45 / Plexi / JCM 800)
- Classic Presence control
- Custom Mercury Magnetics transformers w/ 4-8-16 ohm taps
- SoZo vintage style mustard capacitors
- Dual power tube sockets for use with any octal power tube(no re-bias)
- Use EL34/KT66 /KT77/6550/6L6/5881/6V6 ECT
- DC Filaments for ultra quiet operation
- 1/8" aluminum chassis for the true vintage British amp sound
- British / VOS mode switch (Bright / Smooth)
- New large vintage head cabinet design with bottom loaded chassis
Location (City,State or City,Country):
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
PM me on here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
$1750 shipped in the CONUSA paid by Paypal