Inglourious Basterds

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Inglourious Basterds

ME: S7420
    Rig: 6505+

Inglourious Basterds

Saw it on the weekend, thought it was awesome. Certainly not what I expected, but it still rocked. Typical Tarantino, don't expect anything too groundbreaking. I think some people may be turned off by the fact that it was marketed as a nazi-slaughtering movie and almost two thirds or more of the movie are in french / german with a remarkable lack of nazi slaughtering in most parts.

Anyone else seen it?
    Le temps détruit tout

*see avatar*

ME: Ibanez RG2027XVV
    MA: Ibanez AEL207E
    MB: Ibanez SR505
    Rig: GNX1101/Zoom A3

"And cousin, business is a-boomin'!"

Saw one of the preview screenings a couple of Wednesdays was awesome, although I thought a lot of people in there were laughing to justify the ticket price because they literally were laughing at everything

At the end some twat at the front stood up shouting "Quentin Tarantino!"...I guess, expecting a round of applause. He didn't get it and just looked like the fanboy bellend that he is

All in all, I think it's his best film since Pulp Fiction.
    "I have two ambitions in life: one is to drink every pub dry, the other is to sleep with every woman on earth." - Oliver Reed

"America blaming BP for the oil spill is like a man punching a prostitute in the face because his own needs disgust him." - Stewart Lee

ME: none
    MA: Seagull!
    MB: None.
    Rig: Hd500->V300->Mesa 212

Wirelessly posted (shsjdjfueyktlgdffiofhfjeofyefh: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

it seems like one of those movies ill watch, think its awesome, and then forget about it in a week

With District 9 coming out soon I've already forgotten Inglourious Basterds with all my pent up anticipation!

ME: KxK BSG7
    Rig: VHT GP3>Axe FX>VHT 2/90/2

So it ISN'T a Nazi slaughterhouse movie? Fuck. I kind of don't want to see it now

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec