Metal Guitarist Forums banner

'Knowing' is the worst movie ever.

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  DelfinoPie 
#1 ·
:squint:

#6 ·
I've heard lots of bad stuff about that movie, but I haven't seen it.

I can guarantee you that it isn't the worst movie ever, though. Go watch any movies directed by Coleman Francis (Red Zone Cuba, The Beast of Yucca Flats, The Skydivers) and THEN tell me that "Knowing" is the worst movie ever. :lol:

#7 ·
I didn't really have a problem with it. But for those who were going in expecting a mystery/thriller kind of flick, only to find out halfway through that it's more of a sci-fi kind of movie. Well yeah. I can see why they wouldn't like it.

The ending did throw out a lot of religious propaganda. That final scene was kinda :spock:

#9 ·
4 words:

Snakes On A Train

:noway: :lol:

#10 ·
Snakes On A Train worse than Knowing? Are you serious? :lol:

Knowing is definitely the crappiest piece of crap since my memory started working :lol:

#12 ·
ITT: Some people don't know what a truly terrible movie really is :lol:

Maybe I've just seen too many horrendously bad movies :D:ugh:
You've seen "Ninja Terminator", right? :lol:

#13 ·
In a way bad films posing as good films are far worse though... Transformers 2, The Knowing and 2012 all being prime examples of high-budget, low-quality films.

#17 ·
I've heard some hilarious things about "The Room." :lol: It reminds me of "Manos: The Hands of Fate" in how one guy wrote it, directed it, acted in it, produced it, and so on, which works great if you're a genius like Orson Welles, but not when you're a total moron.

#18 ·
oh shit yeah, I completely forgot about "Manos: Hands of Fate" :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.