Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Outlander

ME: ESP LTD H-207
    MA: Taylor 310
    Rig: Mesa 20/20

Anybody else seen this flick?

The wife and I picked up a few movies to watch for new years day and by the time we got to the rental place most of the popular picks were gone. We ended up picking up a bunch of seconds and I picked this one up on a whim. The possibilities of sci-fi and vikings was too alluring to pass up. My expectations weren't high having never heard of it before.

It turned out to be a pleasant surprise. I had a good bit of scotch in me when I watched it but I thought it beat the hell out of of Harry Plopper and the half shit prince.

There are a couple of laughable moments in it but overall it was pretty decent. John Hurt as always was exceptional and the short couple of scenes that Ron Perlman does had pretty good intensity.

If you like sci-fi and fantasy and you've got a couple of hours to kill it's worth a look. Apparently it flopped bad at the box office.
    We're all musicians, still searching for our roots.

ME: EBMM JP6 / JP7
    MA: Martin DC-1E
    Rig: Axe-Fx II XL

Haven't seen the flick, but at a glance I thought this was going to be a Children of the Corn thread.

ME: 87 Ibanez RG550
    MA: Wasburn D12 6
    Rig: ADA MP1 / Spider II

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewBIp8uv58I]YouTube - Outlander Trailer[/VIDEO]