Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Riverworld

Tags
riverworld
2K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  343 
#1 ·
Riverworld (TV 2010) - IMDb

I want to like this so badly, because Helo (Tahmoh Penikett) was one of my favorite characters from BSG and he's the main character. (The french dude that plays Felix is also in it).

I watched the pilot last night (it's on Netflix) and though it gets better towards the end, it still... Well.. Sucks. :\

#2 ·
I LOVED the first book, but man, just couldn't make it through the second. I think I watched another movie based on it, some SciFi made-for-tv thing. Pretty poor take on an interesting story.

Maybe this one just wasn't meant for the screen?

#6 ·
Wirelessly posted (Stupid Motorola Backflip: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; MB300 Build/Blur_Version.0.13.37.MB300.ATT.en.US Flex/P014) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I think I caught the older SciFi movie/mini-series a while back. Interesting concept, but I couldn't get into it. Or that might have been Earthsea. Can't remember.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.