127 Hours

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: 127 Hours

127 Hours

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlhLOWTnVoQ]YouTube - 127 HOURS - Full Length Official Trailer HD[/VIDEO]

Has anyone else seen it? I saw it a week or so ago, and absolutely loved it. I don't think that my girlfriend, her friend and I were the only ones in the cinema with tears rolling during the film's climax. James Franco was amazing, and Danny Boyle's direction was similarly brilliant. This film could've been done so badly, but it wasn't. The music wasn't half bad, either.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE3KA7DdhQQ]YouTube - If I Rise - Dido & A. R. Rahman (From the movie "127 Hours")[/VIDEO]

Has anyone else seen this?

Yup, I loved it. Considering the premise of the film, it's fucking hilarious in parts

When we're shown that he left a drink in his truck, there's a close up on the water droplets dripping off it and then we're taken into a montage of drink commercials.
    "I have two ambitions in life: one is to drink every pub dry, the other is to sleep with every woman on earth." - Oliver Reed

"America blaming BP for the oil spill is like a man punching a prostitute in the face because his own needs disgust him." - Stewart Lee

ME: KxK ProtoVii-7
    MA: Martin D-28
    Rig: Mesa/Boobies Stiletto

I haven't seen it yet, but I want to. The review from NPR was very promising, and then I promptly forgot about it. The family and I spent three days hiking in the Havasupai Reservation last summer (Arizona, about 10 miles back from the Colorado river), so I could see myself in this sort of situation.
    Division: American Metal without the suck.

So live for today,
    Tomorrow never comes.
    Die young, die young,
    Can't you see the writing in the air?
    Die young, gonna die young,
    Someone stopped the fair.