He then proceeded to describe it to me and I cannot for the fucking LIFE of me figure out what it is!
So here's his (incredibly vague and constantly-changing) description:
- I watched it when I was a kid (apparently), which means it's late 80's to mid 90's (if that's actually true, that is. I may not have watched it at all and he's probably got it mixed up with something else....)
- The main character is a kid with purple skin and a square-like head.
- His dad has one eye (wtf?) and long limbs. And a long neck. He doesn't talk much.
- His mum sounds like a dude, apparently. He said he may have that wrong though and it might be that the dad sounds like a woman...
- In one episode the kid was grounded, and when he was in his room a portal opened up in the wall. He went through it and it was just a blank white world, and then he painted a city/town or something?
- In another episode (might be the same one?) his mum enters a cooking contest.
This is all the information I can get out of the confused little fuck-nut at the moment. He's 7, watches far too much tv, and is a known liar. Please help me.