This is cracking me up right now. It might be because I've been working 80 hour weeks in searing heat in the dry, filthy dusty desert, but anyway.
I had to capture some data from a UAV for one reason or another. So I took their data, sent it in raw format to a file so that I could bring it back to my hotel room and go over it. To get it onto my laptop, I moved the ~9mb file to a USB drive, unplugged it from the machine on the actual network, then just tossed the drive on my machine and copied the file over.
I must have unplugged the drive before the file was actually finished copying, because the datafile (that's fine on the actual server) is "incomplete" on my machine. I just opened it up to start working on it, and here's what copied over to my laptop before the process was apparently interrupted. I've been chuckling about it for a good ten minutes now.
For the non-geeks: This is SUPPOSED to be about 5,000 lines of XML.