Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Google Wave

Tags
google wave
4K views 48 replies 18 participants last post by  JBroll 
#1 ·
Anyone have an invite? If you could hook me up, cq7string@gmail.com, Drew will set your guitars up. :yesway:

#7 ·
Someone tried to explain Google Wave to me once (who had a Wave account, but didn't get invites with it). He kept trying to explain how it was better than email, but it sounded an awful lot like Outlook or Lotus. I didn't really get it.

That said, since all the cool kids are doing it, I could probably use it to pick up chicks - I wouldn't mind an invite either. :D

#9 ·
Drew youtube is down now but later look for a google wave video

the one i am thinking of is about 10 minutes long and fully demonstrates what you can do with wave (it's condensed from a 1 hour 20 min presentation by google)

Basically wave acts like a wiki, group document management/creation and online chat

#38 ·
I was just reading about this, I'm not sure I like the idea of real time typing, if typing was real time here the way I write my posts would drive people crazy :lol:

I just read that you can embed a wave, is there any chance of you embedding one here so we can see it in action?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.