...is absolute shit.
1. When the computer wakes from sleep modem the keyboard and mouse do not respond unless I pull the USB receiver out (and get this) and I have to plug it into a different USB port to get it to respond.
2. If I use a USB port on the back of my machine, the receiver is not strong enough for the keyboard and I geeettt laggggg liiiiike tis and extraaa letter.s
3. no LEDs on the keyboard. So there's an app running in Windows just for CAPS, NUM, and SCROLL notification. Lame.
4. Insert, Delete, Home, etc. pad is vertical instead of horizontal, I can't get used to it, so typing in the dark is nearly impossible.
5. No really good Windows 7 drivers, and I'm getting a BSOD that I'm thinking is related to the keyboard driver. It's almost impossible it's anything else.
6. I'm totally going to light the fucking thing on fire.
Yeah it's a cheap keyboard, but I've never had good luck with any wireless keyboards/mouse, so I think I'm going to go back to corded for awhile.
wireless = shit