So you wanna stream content from your PC to your Xbox 360? Well, following the Microsoft method, and using Windows Media Player/Media Center, can be a pain in the dick! And it might not even work.

It took me forever to get it working previously, and when I reformatted my computer last year, I couldn't get them shits working again for anything. And I'm generally pretty good with shit like that.

Say goodbye to those problems. Enter TVersity.

TVersity - Home

There's a free edition (and when I got it, even the pro edition was free, still may be), and talk about easy. Install it on your computer, make sure your 360 is connected to your router, start media sharing on TVersity, and bam. You're in business. No messing with IP configs, port forwarding, changing router settings, fucking for hours with Media Player... it just works. But wait! There's more! You can stream audio, video, images, and internet content like Hulu and YouTube. It's the bees knees!

And the nice thing is, you can set it up to run constantly, or if you're a CPU task overlord like me, and want your system to run minimal shit unless you want it running, it's real easy to set it up so that you can turn it on or off at will. Doesn't have to be a resource hog, in other words, so you have lots of CPU/RAM for shit like RECORDING MUSIC! So yeah, good shit.