Metal Guitarist Forums banner

NMBPD v.15

Tags
nmbpd v15
2K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  Kagami 
#1 ·
Got a 15" Macbook Pro, with the new all-aluminum bezel and thunderbolt port. :yesway:

Thing is awesome, as is expected, though I prefer the black "shroud" around the screen on my 13".

Either way, more Macs = More Toan.

See less See more
#10 ·
Actually, it does force you to elevate your wrists, which is a better typing position. Would be nice to have a keyboard with some forward angle though.

#23 ·
Wirelessly posted (Only Chris cares about this ->: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Did you get the anti-glare screen? I love the black glass bezel, but anti-glare is SO much more usable.

#29 ·
Surprise, surprise, Adam hating on Apple. Dude, the only two guys that like Windows are you and Steve Ballmer. Everyone else just tolerates it. :lol:

#33 ·
Yeah, the upgraded display with the antiglare screen makes a huge difference. I love it, although it's more annoying to clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.