Metal Guitarist Forums banner

NCD - Panasonic Lumix GH2

939 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  1 
#1 ·
Of course, the wonderful irony of finally investing in a decent camera is that the only picture I can provide of it is one taken on my phone...

Anyway, I picked this up the other day partly for use as a stills camera and partly because of its excellent reputation for shooting HD videos. I'm still very much working my way around all of its functions (let alone how to actually take a decent photo), and have yet to really test it as a video camera, but am hugely enjoying it so far! Shot a few test images, which I'm sure are a very poor indication of its actual capabilities, but hopefully I'll get better with time...

...And why not have one of the world's laziest animal, too:

Anyone got any resources to recommend for a beginner in photography? Also, anyone UK or EU-based, I'm selling my old (full HD) camcorder to help pay towards this: FS Panasonic SD600 - Full HD 1920x1080p (50p) Camcorder [UK/EU] - Sevenstring.org

See less See more
#3 ·
He's awesome, unless it's 5am and he's managed to push your door open, climb under your duvet and stick his claws in your toes to try and convince you it's breakfast time. Oh, or unless you've got a girlfriend who's allergic to cats.

The camera was from PC World, so was £609.99 (inc. 14-42 lens) after claiming £40 cashback from Panasonic. Not too shabby!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.