dog ate my headphones

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: dog ate my headphones

ME: Suhr, Warmoth, rg550
    Rig: Mark V:25 & Mark II

Wirelessly posted

well he kept eating my earbuds and i had replacements. seems that jerk could find the things anywhere. I have finally run out of replacements and need a new set.

what does everyone use for earbuds, or on ear headphones for their iPod? I wouldn't mind a set of on ear if I could use them for late night gaming as well, as long as they aren't huge.

I've always been a fan of the fifteen dollar junkers from wallmart but i'd like something decent this time around

ME: Epi MKH LP7
    MA: Hyostar SJ-971
    MB: LTD B-206SM
    Rig: Blackstar HTMetal 100>2x1
    PSN: siler666

I usually just got the "15 dollar Junkers" myself I had a set that was basicly a mix of in ear and on ear.. I guess.. They weren't actually IN the ear but they didn't have the head band thing either. Probably the most comfy ones I owned. But I had some of those Noiseless ones from Walmart too and those were pretty good to..until the wire ripped at the bas of the jack

Kind of like these is what I used to have:

Wirelessly posted

I would get the junkers again in a heartbeat but since the dog trashed them and it was my wife's fault, I figure ill milk it

ME: JP6 / Carvin CS4
    MA: Martin DC-1E
    Rig: Axe-Fx II XL
    PSN: CQ7String777

I have a set of these, and I like 'em.

[VIDEO]] Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds S2INCB-008 (Black/Chrome): Electronics[/VIDEO]

ME: Frankencaster
    MA: Alvarez
    MB: Ibanez Cheapo 9000
    Rig: Chameleon 2000 & 2/90/2
    XBL: zepp10
    Steam: zepp88

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    ...and if your ears aren't compatible with in-ear style earbuds like my ears are, then check out the Skullcandy Fix earbuds. My ear canals are apparently too narrow for the Ink'd ones. They are uncomfortable and sort of irrtate my ears. So, if you have the same problem then the Fix ones are tr00.
    [Leon] 10:03 pm: She can poop on my chest anyday

ME: Fender Telecaster
    MA: Takamine ETN10C
    Rig: PodXTPRO
    XBL: MeesaDillon
    PSN: MeesaDillon

[VIDEO]] Sennheiser CX300-B In-Ear Stereo Headphone: Electronics[/VIDEO]

I have had two pairs of these over the last six or seven years. The headphones themselves are awesome but I think there are good and bad batches (or potentially real and fake sennheisers) as people have complained about the quality in the past. I had a friend who bought the exact same pair and the plastic coating covering the wire seemed to strip away if it got the slightest bend in it. However, I have had my current pair for 4 years and have literally mashed them into the inside of my suits inner pocket every day and they still have maintained the same integrity.

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Dingwall Afterburner 5
    Rig: Mesa Roadster, Recto 4x12

[VIDEO] =1-1] Skullcandy Smokin' Bud Earbuds S2SBDZ-033 (Black/Black): Electronics[/VIDEO]

I've had pretty good luck with these - I think I'm on my 3rd pair since, oh, '07, so call it an average life of 2 years, and I've been pretty hard on them. They sound fine for casual listening, and they're the most comfortable earbuds I've tried.
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

thanks for all the suggestions guys. i think i found some. way cheap, but the best ones i've ever personally used.
    these things are incredible.

i also picked up a pair of these. i wanted a pair for playing games late at night, since i can't blast my JBLs. everyone seems to have a huge boner for these things, so i figured what the heck.
    [VIDEO] =1-1] Koss PortaPro Headphones with Case: Electronics[/VIDEO]

thanks guys!