Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: NFD

MA: Alvarez FDT243C
    MB: Spector Euro4LXStarr
    Rig: 6505+ / SVT-II Pro
    Steam: Angrychair

I had to get a replacement phone for my HTC Evo 4G 4 weeks ago through Insurion, the phone insurance co. They sent me some shitty new in box EVO Design 4g which was smaller and inferior to my previous Evo 4G. I thus called to get a replacement for the phone I deemed an unfair replacement, with its puny little screen. They sent me, at my approval, a re manufactured Evo 4G. I was happy with this decision. Until I got the phone and it had light leak all the way around the screen, and after using it for a week, more dust had collected, due to the seal not being properly sealing, under the screen than Chris's album in progress.

I called them back up to complain about this defective product, the rep told me that since the screen was lifting, it voids my warranty..... So I told her I wanted to speak to her manager. He said she was wrong in telling me that my warranty was void, no shit. He told me that he'd send me a new in box Evo 3D so I wouldn't have any more problems with reman's. Friday, I get my REMANUFACTURED Evo 3D with light leak all around the bottom half of the screen, at this point I'm like mother fuck. I didn't even get this one activated. I called them up and said "This one has light leak too, if dust starts getting under the screen of it I'm going to be pissed, since one of your supervisors told me I'd get a new phone to avoid this problem, otherwise I'm happy with it just to be done." So they said they'd send me ANOTHER one.

Well finally I got a new, in box, Evo 3D.

PS my girlfriends tits look cool in..... THREE D! Fortunetelling it converts the photo to 2D if I try to send it/upload it.

ME: JP6 / Carvin CS4
    MA: Martin DC-1E
    Rig: Axe-Fx II XL
    PSN: CQ7String777

Serves you right for making fun of my album!

ME: KxK ProtoVii-7
    MA: Martin D-28
    Rig: Mesa/Boobies Stiletto

Wirelessly posted ()

Division: American Metal without the suck.

So live for today,
    Tomorrow never comes.
    Die young, die young,
    Can't you see the writing in the air?
    Die young, gonna die young,
    Someone stopped the fair.

Rig: Transporter
    XBL: Meester Supaman