NFS: undercover.....

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: NFS: undercover.....

ME: Ibby CST,CT,UV pwh
    MA: Ibby CST w/piezo
    Rig: Axe fx II
    PSN: TimM142

NFS: undercover.....

Since I don't work all winter and I have to wait till Feb for the new deadspace, I fired up the ol' NFS underground..... I don't know about you guys but I always thought this was the best one....I can sit for hours just modding the shit out of a car and not even race! Plus there is so much freedom, you can go around messing with cops all day long.......I know... Old game, but for me, good fun! Wish they'd keep that format for the newer NFS's..
    Guitars are like pringles....You can never have just one!

ME: RG1527
    MA: Eastman AC-420
    Rig: Mesa Stiletto Ace

Me, too, actually! Most Wanted (the original one) was where the series peaked, imo, and nothing's come close since.

Undercover is probably the best of the more modern ones that I've played, though.
    "Sometimes you have to confront your own patterns and expectations of yourself and do away with things that you enjoy doing in order to move forward and keep evolving as a musician. That's exactly the definition of the word progressive of course." —Steven Wilson

ME: Strypoverse
    MA: Ovation Electric
    Rig: Axe-FX II
    PSN: Thundernoggin

Think this is sitting unplayed in Steam, have to check it out, I always wind up driving something more sim based.
    Let not the dixie cup mislead you!