I have an iPhone 4s that I bought out of contract, but my contract is now due for an upgrade on my phone. Would it be the smart thing to do to grab a new phone and sell my current iPhone while it's still worth something, or should I just wait? Contract is up in November I believe.
Also, I know this is going to cause a debate, but should I go iPhone 5 or get an android phone, and if android, which one?
Posted from my iPhone while pooping.