iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials
iOS 6.1 Jailbreak download: iPhone 5, iPad mini untethered jailbreak | BGR
Awesome lock screen (it's called "Typophone"):
Step by step instructions. It takes less than 10 minutes and it's almost entirely hands-off.
iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS Using Evasi0n (Windows) [6.1]
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Those who use backup passwords in iTunes must disable them for now. After doing so, iTunes makes a brand new backup. Please wait for that backup to complete before proceeding! Feel free to re-enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Launch evasi0n, plug in your device, and click "Jailbreak". Just sit back and observe its progress. Watch for any steps you may be asked to perform.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.