So up until Tuesday I was using a Huawei Ideos X3 - a Chinese-built Android OS smartphone with a 159 NZD (120 USD) RRP which worked as a phone but was annoying to use as a smartphone (if you get my meaning).
TL;DR I bought a new phone and it's bitchin'.
Nokia Lumia 620 Windows 8 Phone:
*PICS OF THE DISPLAY ON THE WAY SINCE MY IPOD CAMERA IS ACTUALLY KIND OF RUBBISH*
So obviously it has the Windows Phone 8 operating system which, in my opinion, is just as good, if not a little better than Android and is better than iOS.
- 5MP (front) and 0.3MP (rear) cameras
- 1Ghz SnapDragon CPU
- 8GB of internal storage (4.67GB with the OS installed)
- 512MB of RAM (slight downside but if you don't use a lot of apps you won't notice, and the OS is so good there's absolutely no lag despite the phone having only .5GB of RAM)
- Upgradable to 64GB MicroSD (I bought a SanDisk Ultra Class 10 32GB MicroSDHC for it )
- 47/50 of the the top apps available (that number could improve)
- ClearBlack display
- Hardened, scratch-resistant glass [display]
- Soooo much sweet shit you find on higher-end Smartphones.
-299 - 320 USD/349 - 369 NZD
This thing is ace sweet.
Not digging this matte, anti-glare screen protector since it makes the screen look totally weird. Might be because I bought 10 of them from Hong Kong for like $4
The shells are removable and it comes is 4-5 sweet colours. The 3.5mm output jack is built into the shell which apparently has its benefits but I can't figure out what they are
I've never bothered with screen protectors. The glass now is pretty resistant to scratches.