Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Leon + Minecraft = Space Engineers

910 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Daniel 
#1 ·
Space Engineers on Steam

this game is addictive as hell, you can make ships any size you want and objects are destructible in this game. There's 2 modes Survival and Creative, I've been messing more with Creative so I don't know much about the survival game but it's fun as hell, get it!

#8 ·
Survival is interesting, your ships use Uranium so you have to keep a decent supply if you want to keep using your ships. I recommend sticking to small ships as they are smaller, better acceleration and way easier to control. You can choose from several scenarios that range from practically nothing to having several ships on hand at the start. If any of you guys host a server for this game I recommend keeping it private (invite only) or friends only cause this game has a lot of griefers. A buddy of mine hosted a server a few times for me and him, peeps would pop in and some of them would try to destroy our base and ships with missile launchers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.