Dragon Age Inquisition

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age Inquisition

ME: Ibanez Ergodyne
    MA: Acoustic B10

Dragon Age Inquisition

Picking this up today. The trailers are amazing:

The game has got great reviews so far and should be a ton better than DA-2, which I actually enjoyed even though it recycled the same dungeon a gazillion times and sent you to the Wounded Coast every hour on the hour.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Review - GameSpot

ME: JP6 / Carvin CS4
    MA: Martin DC-1E
    Rig: Axe-Fx II XL
    PSN: CQ7String777

I'll definitely be picking it up, but after I finish Far Cry 4 so that I can snag it used.

ME: Ibanez ARZ307FM
    Rig: Peavey 5150 II
    XBL: Hulk Krogan
    Steam: Drifter287

This looks awesome, but I don't think my computer can run it and I don't have an Xbox One/PS4 yet.

Is there a 360 port? Otherwise I may have to content myself with those Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale Enhanced Editions that have been coming out lately.

ME: Stuff
    MB: More Stuff
    Rig: Extra Stuff

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gij27g9Ywk]Dragon Brain - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube[/VIDEO]

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Dingwall Afterburner 5
    Rig: Mesa Roadster, Recto 4x12

A buddy of mine who's absolutely NOT a gamer posted something about this on Facebook last night. That led me down a rabbit hole of reading a few reviews - I guess it's a lot of fun, but you sort of want to do a crash course on the events of 1 and 2 or nothing makes sense.
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

I am about 20 hours in and the game is a ton of fun. It is a mix of Skyrim, DA-2 and a little of AC-Brotherhood with the missions you can send agents on. The story is a bit slow at first with the usual fetch quests but the first act concludes with a serious bang.

The game world is HUGE. I am not sure if it is as big as Skyrim, but each territory that I unlock is pretty damned big. Leveling up your squad is a must in this game since certain areas are impossible to clear at lower levels. So far, it is NOT "The Best game ever", but a solid improvement over the second one as far and should be as good as the first one.

The horse is laughable though. I played Red Dead Redemption for probably 1000 hours counting multiplayer and going from those horses to this one was like trading in a Ferrari for a steamroller.

I finished this last night and it is a solid 9.5/10.

The main story line is a notch below Dragon Age Origins, but the amount of things to do in this game is staggering. It took me a little over 80 hours to see and do it all, and there is a great world in place for future DLC. Beautiful game worlds, solid companions, and a ton of exploration/reward quests. I was not a huge fan of my character at first ( Male Warrior) but by the end it felt like I was playing Commander Shepard again.

Bioware is definitely back with this title and I can't wait to see what they have in store for the next Mass Effect.

ME: Ibanez S970CW
    Rig: 6505+ Head and Cab

I might give it a shot after my wife is finished up with it.

Came home from work a few days ago to find the couch moved to within 2 or 3 feet of the TV. Reason? Controller was dead, charging cable was short, and she had to get her game on.

That's dedication.