I did a little house cleaning today.
(2) 500 GB Seagate ST3500630A IDE drives $50 each
(2) 20.5 GB Quantum IDE Drives $10 each
(1) Promise Ultra 133 TX2 IDE Controller - This allows you to add (4) more IDE drive to your machine even if the onboard IDE controller is full. $25
(1) Matrox AGP video card $10
(1) ANTEC Computer Case w/ power supply and a motherboard & RAM (I think its about 1GHz or so) $50
(1) Radeon 2400PRO Dual DVI AGP Video Card 256MB RAM $25
(1) 80GB SAT Drive $25
(1) 200GB Maxtor $25
(1) 125GB IBM Deskstar Drive $25
P4 3.0Ghz w/ Hyperthreading
80GB SATA Drive
Radeon 2600 HD 2600 Dual DVI Video card w/ 512MB RAM
$300 for the computer.
It has Vista Business installed on it right now, but I can put any OS on there that you want.
I also have a HP ML330 Proliant Server. Its a tower version. Its a 2.8Ghz Xeon w/ 1GB RAM with some SCSI drives in it. I'm not 100% sure on the size of the drives but I am guessing 40GB to 60GB or so.
$150 for the Proliant
PM if anything interested you. This is all stuff that was running and working fine before I moved to the new house. I tested the computer by booting them and they booted into Windows.