Since I still haven't gotten my GI Bill and need to find a way to make ends meet I'm offloading some things I just don't use anymore. I'm more of a PC gamer than a console gamer so I've decided to offload my 360 and related things.

This 360 is a Jasper model with a 120gb hard drive. I bought it 2nd hand, whoever owned it before me opened the case, likely interested in modding the drive. The drive in it is one of the unmoddable ones so they voided the warranty for absolutely no reason. The console works great, I've never had a single issue with it and have owned it for well over a year. However, since it's not under warranty I'm offering it for $150. It comes with 1 wireless controller(plus cable to connect to the 360 when the batteries die, as well as a replaceable AA battery pack, I no longer have the original battery), a keypad for easy typing and a headset. Also comes with an HDMI cable and a VGA cable.

I have modified the headset as I was not satisfied with the wire it came with. It came with the wire that has the mute switch and volume control in the middle of the cable and I far preferred it on the controller end. I also had noticed a significant volume drop with the original cable which is not present with the cable it has now. Pic:

I got the swap cable from an older headset that had snapped in half.

Forza 4 has barely been used and is in basically perfect condition. There isn't a single scratch anywhere on the disc. I'd like to get $35 for it.

I bought the MS wheel from Quigs, think I paid $75 shipped for it or something along those lines. I'd like to get the same.

I'd put it all together for $250 shipped. Individual prices are OBO.