Buckethead and That1Guy

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Buckethead and That1Guy

Buckethead and That1Guy

I'm sure everyone here has heard of Buckethead, so I don't need to put up links or anything. Saw him last night at a nice little venue here at the beach called Freebirds. What a heck of a show. Second time I've seen him there, and it was really good. The first time he played, he was with a full band. Last night it was just him, his ipod, and his two triple recs. But man did he tear it up. He sure does have some shredding chops, but he pulls out some wicked melodic stuff, too.

It was interesting, he didn't have the KFC bucket. I guess KFC got pissed at him for wearing it, so it was an all white, shiny looking deal.

Opening for him was a guy called "That 1 Guy". I don't really know how to explain it, but it was interesting nonetheless...

That One Guy

MySpace.com - That 1 Guy - Sea of Tranquility, Lunar Surface, California - Zouk / Zouk / Zouk - www.myspace.com/that1guy

ME: Warmoth Warhead
    MA: Blueridge BR-40
    MB: Dingwall ABI, Kubicki
    Rig: Budda SD30

That 1 Guy is more fun to watch than Buckethead.

And, of course, that is saying something.

Wow, I'd never heard of him before (That 1 Guy, that is) and that's some pretty cool and zany stuff

ME: Buckethead Les Paul
    MA: Washburn
    Rig: Titan Custom

I've been a That 1 Guy fan for quite a few years now. I use to watch him perform in a little club back home all the time. Got to chat with him a bit too. I also have some killer bootlegs of his shows there.
    He is indeed pretty awesome.