Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: RIP Midnight

ME: 02 NAMM Jackson RR
    MA: Takamine 12
    MB: Spector Euro 5
    Rig: SLO|Road King|‹berschall

RIP Midnight

[VIDEO]]YouTube - Crimson Glory - Lonely[/VIDEO]

Rest in peace. He was a great lyricist and singer, but a tortured soul.

ME: Fire-engine Red 1527
    Rig: Blackstar

Man, that hit me more than MJ, or even more than allmost any other musician. I love his voice, and he had such a great vibrato on his voice. I like his expressions and melodies.

Rest In peace man! You where a greate musician, and had an impact on my youth! Cheers!
    [VIDEO]]YouTube - Crimson Glory "Azrael"[/VIDEO]
    Alien demons don't fly U.F.Os

ME: ESP Mirage
    Rig: Triaxis & SimulClass 2:90

Wow! That's really sad and shocking to me. I had no idea how badly his life had turned. That's too bad as he was a great talent.

For anyone who doesn't know about the band Crimson Glory go and buy their album Transcendence. It should be considered a classic metal album.

FUCK THE YANKEES, Cliff Lee, The Phillies, Tom Brady, Drew, snow,, Ebay, Bill Belichick, John Boehner, the iPhone, the gecko from the Geico commercials, shitty drivers, dealing with insurance companies, crazy ex girlfriends, my job at the moment, my shitty mood, new year's resolution's, happy people, the state of Connecticut, my cubicle at work, lower back pain, the Seahawks, anything Queensyche has done the last 15 years, NASA, Tiger Woods, the economy, people who can't drive in the rain, acid reflux, everyone in Dream Theater except John Myung, Metallica, customer service at Verizon, people who take up the whole aisle at the grocery store, The Rock, working Saturday's, waiting for Drew's album, The Packers, Robinson Cano, tires with no traction, spam email and the spam you eat, Putin, cavities, Netflix, Godzilla, Taylor Swift, the price of replacement windows on my house, squash... to be continued

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Wow. RIP Midnight...

ME: Les Paul Standard
    MA: Yamaha 6er/Tacoma 12
    MB: Peavey
    Rig: Blackstar Stage 60

Awww no!

Very sad, but not exactly surprising given the way the guy seems to have been heading for years now.

One of the best metal singers of all time. I'm going to go and crank up the first two albums as a tribute.

RIP. \m/\m/
    "The greatest power one may possess -- in any situation -- is simply not to care what happens.

"In fact, it's the only power, all others being a semblance and mockery of it. But you must also not care about possessing the power itself. So fuck it."

Thomas Ligotti

ME: ESP Mirage
    Rig: Triaxis & SimulClass 2:90

This news has really bummed out today. It seems like yesterday when I was completely into these guys and worshiped them, but then it dawned on me that it's been 21 years since Transcendence came out. Time goes by way too fast!

ME: '91 UV7PWH+'91 UV7BK
    Rig: Peavey JSX-Peavey 4/12

RIP Midnight.