So, I don't really know why I'm posting this, except that I played on it, so I'm kind of proud of the fact that I released an album this year, even though I'm no longer in the band I'm finally off the myspace page. I haven't seen a physical copy of the CD yet, so I don't know if they screwed me out of credit for my parts or not It'll be available at HMV (I think you'll have to order it) and through iTunes soon. As well as through their online store.

I'm actually pretty happy that they kept my bass parts in there, and you can really hear me in the mix too. That's my Douglas 6-string bass (completely stock) and it sounds pretty decent. I sold it, though, since I don't need it anymore, and prefer the tone of my Jazz Bass.

"Modern Mathematics" some of you have heard thanks to the video. "Human Geography" is completely new for everyone, and one of my favourite tracks on the album.

TERRORHORSE (NEW SONGS POSTED!!!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads / TERRORHORSE

(also, see if you can spot the "Terror Horse" on the new myspace layout That'll piss them off if they ever notice it)