Metal Guitarist Forums banner

"Raindrops In Parking Lots" - My newest song

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Hungoverstin 
#1 ·
Hey, figured I'd share this on here, even though it's not metal :lol: This is the newest song I've written and recorded. I'm pretty proud of the song, and like 90% happy with the recording :lol: I debuted this one at my show last week, and got some positive feedback so I decided to get it posted. Let me know what you think!

http://soundcloud.com/aaronvsmusic/raindrops-in-parking-lots

Also, I updated my myspace page, which included fixing a few issues I have with viewing other peoples myspace pages (slow/failed loading, and the broken-ass myspace player), so hopefully it loads a bit faster and smoother, and hopefully by using the Soundcloud player, people can actually hear what I sound like :D

Aaron V on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

#4 ·
I do have a Strat, and I've thought about that as well. :yesway:

I like it, and I think your vocals are improving aswell. I'm kind of expecting some drums and a bass to come in though, it kinda cries out for a band.
Thanks man, yeah, I'm definitely noticing improvement in my vocals. I'm actually working on a full band version as well, which will probably incorporate the Strat as mentioned above. This was just supposed to be my scratch track (that's the first take of acoustic I did :lol: ) but I loved how it sounded just really raw and open like that, so I figured, why not post this version for now :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.