Bill Maddox (Eric Johnson's drummer) RIP

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Bill Maddox (Eric Johnson's drummer) RIP

ME: Electra X260 Invicta
    MB: Ibanez SR405
    Rig: SVT 6 Pro->M1400i->HLF410

Bill Maddox (Eric Johnson's drummer) RIP

Not really a fan of Eric Johnson, but I do respect him as a great guitarist. Apparently a random burglary ended up in gunshots and his drummer was killed.

Austin drummer Bill Maddox dies in violent home break-in | | KVUE News | Austin, TX | Breaking News

ME: ESP Mirage
    Rig: Triaxis & SimulClass 2:90

Wow that really sucks and is very sad.

FUCK THE YANKEES, Cliff Lee, The Phillies, Tom Brady, Drew, snow,, Ebay, Bill Belichick, John Boehner, the iPhone, the gecko from the Geico commercials, shitty drivers, dealing with insurance companies, crazy ex girlfriends, my job at the moment, my shitty mood, new year's resolution's, happy people, the state of Connecticut, my cubicle at work, lower back pain, the Seahawks, anything Queensyche has done the last 15 years, NASA, Tiger Woods, the economy, people who can't drive in the rain, acid reflux, everyone in Dream Theater except John Myung, Metallica, customer service at Verizon, people who take up the whole aisle at the grocery store, The Rock, working Saturday's, waiting for Drew's album, The Packers, Robinson Cano, tires with no traction, spam email and the spam you eat, Putin, cavities, Netflix, Godzilla, Taylor Swift, the price of replacement windows on my house, squash... to be continued

ME: Sherman Poips
    MA: Martin DXK2
    MB: StringlessRusted Leonbass
    Rig: Mark-V 25 1x12

Oh man that is terrible. People who would kill for someone else's material possessions make me sick.

ME: Les Paul
    MA: Les Paul
    MB: Les Paul
    Rig: Mini Rec

Making metal every night and day.

ME: Jaden Rose/Baja Tele
    MA: Freshman FA-400D
    Rig: Cornford Roadhouse

That sucks. RIP