Metal Guitarist Forums banner

New Amon Amarth!

Tags
amarth amon
3K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  Jsb515 
#1 ·
#15 ·
Wow, these guys aren't even bothering to try anymore. I literally knew everywhere that song was going to go before it happened, since it sounds like ten other songs of theirs. :lol:

#18 ·
This is why AC/DC is so damn good. Instant recognition of their sonic signature, and endless repetition of a formula that works.

I couldn't care less if this is predictable... it's Amon Amarth. I have prog and classical in my collection when I feel like being mentally challenged while I listen. AA is for butt-kicking.

#19 ·
This is why AC/DC is so damn good. Instant recognition of their sonic signature, and endless repetition of a formula that works.
Which is why I don't own more than three AC/DC albums. Just buy the best ones and you've heard everything else they ever released. :lol:

#21 ·
Opening riff, followed by opening riff with double bass and scream. Follow with 16th note riff.

It's the same fucking song. :lol:

Same thing again. :lol:

#25 ·
Aswell as being a fucking awesome band in general, they're the most epic band I've seen, and the 2nd best band I've. Un-fucking-believable. Also, some of the nicest guys I've had the opportunity to meet too. My missus was kinda dumbfounded by the prospect of meeting a band, let alone a bunch of scary looking viking fuckers :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.