The perfect band

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: The perfect band

The perfect band

... Or more specifically YOUR perfect band?
    Hello, I'm a fan of many bands in fact a top 30 still wouldn't squeeze in my most favorite favorite bands BUT... theres only one or two perfect bands, bands that every track they've ever recorded simply amazes me on every level.
    I'd like to know if anyone else has bands like this. My perfect bands are as follows:
    #1 Megadeth, I don't know what it is about them but every track from every album simply sounds amazing and still does, I love going through and listening to the evolution of their sound to where they are today.
    #2 Buckethead: One of the guys that got me serious about playing guitar, ol' bucket also helped me re-expand my musical taste to include softer more melodic music again after I became nigh on addicted to only the fastest speed and death metal.
    #3 Dream theater: The first dream theater CD I got I hated, but eventually it took over my recently played list, there was a time I'd listen to it cover to cover five or six times a day and I still think it is one of the best albums in my collection, and their albums only got better as I explored their past discography.

Please remember this is about peoples opinions NOT what bands are more metal or successful or better players, its about what artist you connect to most.

ME: MIJ Tele
    MA: Guild GAD
    Rig: None.

So, have you seen Buckethead Unmasked?