Shut the fuck up Vivian! (Dio content)

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shut the fuck up Vivian! (Dio content)

ME: ESP Mirage
    Rig: Triaxis & SimulClass 2:90

Shut the fuck up Vivian! (Dio content)

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - VIVIAN CAMPBELL Is 'Not Sure' He Wants To Appear On Upcoming DIO Tribute Album

Hey Vivian, you never would've been in Whitesnake or Def Leppard without Ronnie so how about you just keep mouth shut and show some respect.
    FUCK THE YANKEES, Cliff Lee, The Phillies, Tom Brady, Drew, snow,, Ebay, Bill Belichick, John Boehner, the iPhone, the gecko from the Geico commercials, shitty drivers, dealing with insurance companies, crazy ex girlfriends, my job at the moment, my shitty mood, new year's resolution's, happy people, the state of Connecticut, my cubicle at work, lower back pain, the Seahawks, anything Queensyche has done the last 15 years, NASA, Tiger Woods, the economy, people who can't drive in the rain, acid reflux, everyone in Dream Theater except John Myung, Metallica, customer service at Verizon, people who take up the whole aisle at the grocery store, The Rock, working Saturday's, waiting for Drew's album, The Packers, Robinson Cano, tires with no traction, spam email and the spam you eat, Putin, cavities, Netflix, Godzilla, Taylor Swift, the price of replacement windows on my house, squash... to be continued

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

Wow, what a douche

MB: Fender 5 string Jazz
    Rig: JVM 210H-JCM800 2X12

and IMO really overated.
    I never got what the big deal was with this guy in the first place.
    You can keep your Doctor....Period!
    I won't come in your mouth...Period

ME: ESP Maverick
    Rig: 6505~(some pedals)~Orange

The whole answer :

Vivian: "No. And I'm not too sure I want to, you know. Not that I've been asked, but even if wanted to, I'm certainly not available to; I'm about to go on a major tour with DEF LEPPARD, and I've also been playing with THIN LIZZY this year — when I'm not playing with DEF LEPPARD, I'm playing with LIZZY, so it's a pretty busy schedule. But as far as doing a DIO kind of thing, I would only be interested in playing with the original guys — that was Vinny Appice on drums, Jimmy Bain on bass and Claude Schnell on keyboards. And then I can't imagine who would sing it; it would need to be a hell of a singer, 'cause, I mean, Ronnie was definitely the best of the genre. I can't imagine that too many guys can sing like that."
    I know lots of guys here love Dio and that there's been a couple of issues in the past between Dio and Campbell, but if Campbell is "too busy" or doesn't want to play on a tribute album, why would he be an asshole or not show respect for that? I mean, lots of "tribute" albums these days are pretty much "meh" and looking to cash in on a well-known name.

Note : I don't give a fuck about V. Campbell, so i'm not trying to defend him.
    President - Reverse Headstock Lover's Club ©

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Vivian Campbell looks like he smells bad.

Also, I hate Def Leppard.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

Not that I've been asked...
    Kinda says it all.

Because when RJD was such a huge part of his career he should MAKE time to pay tribute.

IMO of course

ME: WarmothTele/SE245
    MA: Seagull S12+
    MB: Fender Jazz Bass V
    Rig: Egnater Renegade 65

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Kinda says it all.
    Kind of sounds like he's addressing a non-issue, by bragging about how busy and "successful" he is now. While he has some really valid reasons for not wanting to do one (mainly not wanting to do it unless it's done right, and being too busy to do it right anyways), throwing that comment in just feels like "Well, who needs them anyways! I've got all this other stuff going on."