Amy Winehouse dead: Found dead at her London flat | Mail Online
"It has been reported that Amy Winehouse has died from an overdose at her London Flat this afternoon.
The news first broke out via Sunday Mirror’s Head of News, who turned to twitter making this statement:
“Police sources have confirmed that Amy Winehouse is dead. Found at her North London home at 3.54pm. Drink and drugs overdose suspected.” – Nick Buck
While no other source has currently confirmed that this report is true, it would be hugely shocking to her fans, and a great loss to all those who have been inspired by her music. Amy Winehouse has had a troubled history with drugs and drinking problem, and with the added pressure of fame, her antics have been widely documented. Her recent tour was cancelled after she was unable to sing onstage."
Man, it's sad to hear about people dying that young. This is completely unsurprising, however.